Friday, September 25, 2015

USJ Zhineng Qigong Lantern Gathering

USJ Zhineng Qigong mid-autumn gathering at USJ Wawasan school on Wednesday evening, 23 Sept 2015.

Do CLICK HERE to view 123 photos courtesy of yours truly (KC).
Some of the chi gong members from USJ Centres
 Lots of food to go round with the professionally catered food
 This event is graced by Hannah Yeoh, Ahli Dewan Undangan Negeri kawasan Subang Jaya
 Hannah Yeoh giving a speech 
 Dancing time
 The main group photo

At the chi gong mooncake gathering, there was another middle-aged professional photographer – using serious Canon DSLR – from SJ Echo, a community newspaper for Subang Jaya and USJ.

During the mega group photos session above, I was standing side by side with him. Which means my lens is also wide angle enough that matched his. Then he clicked the shutter-release button in continuous few frames per second mode. Aiyo, mine is only few seconds per frame. I thought to myself that since I am older, we do things a little slower :-) At that moment, the next thing that came to my mind was that it is time that I have to upgrade my camera.

The next day when I have the chance to view his photos, surprisingly, mine are OK. Then when I checked the price of that Nikon DSLR (that I have in mind to purchase), the price increases due to weakening of the Ringgit.

 Lantern contest in the form of riddles that require much thinking
Songs identification contest – that sure created a lot of laughter. A volunteer is mounted with a pair of earphone attempts to sing the songs that are distorted; members are to identify the correct songs.


Posted by KC Leong


No comments: